Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 9, 2012

Cake Batter Cookies


Cake Batter desserts seem to be a trend now. I've seen them in rice Krispie treats, popcorn, cupcakes, waffles, etc etc. These cookies have been around for years so I thought I'd try them again. In my opinion, homemade cookies are one of the best desserts around. I've been a "bar" kick lately (like these Rocky Road Brownie Bars and  these Butterscotch Cookie Dough Fudge Bars) but  I needed to make green cookies for these Leprechaun cookie hats and I had the ingredients laying around so I made them! And they worked great for the project!

I found these two recipes. Fluffier, thicker looking ones and thinner, flatter pudding version (work great for the Leprechaun edible craft) one. I used the pudding version with some modifications.  I would share the recipe but I lost count of the amount of flour I was using (which is why I think mine didn't turn out as fluffy). Then I added green food gel and sprinkles before baking. So check out their blogs for the recipes! 

Happy Birthday or St Patrick's Day!



Print Friendly and PDF

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for linking to my post! Yours look yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete